Like choosing a doctor, an attorney, an accountant and
their related team,
an insurance agent/broker requires an ongoing
better know each
Management Company clients are past the stage of
insurance policies. Commodity buyers need to
spend time and
educate an ever changing insurance sales person--or not
experiencing an uninsured loss.
Management Company's team and clients continually
invest time and
resources to help each other grow in knowledge and
understanding of each other's operations--past, present
and projected future. Each Insurance
Management Company client benefits from the knowledge
and experience of the
same stable, long term team.
Management Company helps to provide peace of mind
in the intelligent treatment of risks in a rapidly
changing, global market.
foundation of relationships
-- all parties benefit
Organizational Integrity -- the corporate culture
-- extensive command of risk management and
outside of the box
to Choose Insurance Management Company:
- Client Driven--doing what's right for the client, no politics, no bureaucracy, the client defines a job well done.
- Family Touch--big enough to serve, small enough to care--a highly focused small business with owners involved.
- Consultative Approach-- business problem solvers with a high level of expertise (CPCUs, ARMs, MBAs, J.D.).
- Sense of Urgency--providing information on a timely basis, striving to anticipate client needs.
- Help in Reducing Client Overall Cost of Risk--striving to learn clients operations and identify exposures--marketing to insurers.
- Access--owners' relationships with insurance company executives facilitate access if necessary, beyond a front-line underwriter.
- Offering Choice-- in the market every workday, communicating a keen sense of market dynamics.
- Fostering Quality--leaders of continuous quality improvement efforts in the Insurance Industry.
- Global Reach--serving clients with operations in 27 states and 24 countries.
- Non-Competitive Internal Culture--able to tap as a resource all 26 associates at the 8:15 am meeting.